Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lion King Journal # 1 : The"King"troduction

* This post is dedicated to my LION KING family. Having several groups of friends can make one post a big mess so let me start by saying that I will be writing about everybody but I will just have this one first...

Okay, let me introduce to you the cast of my LION KING family... dyaran!

Pumba
First is Pumba (not her real name): hmmm how do I start describing her?!?
well, I guess if you've seen the movie of the Lion King then my work will be a lot easier coz we pick the character that would fit each of our personalities... She's PUMBA in every sense of the word... with her, everything is simple and plain... a problem-free philosophy HAKUNA MATATA... she lives by it... a person who always gives the benefit of the doubt, the open arms when you feel left out... an angel with no wings (mabigat daw kasi abala lang)... not only that, she also makes "you'll-forget-your-name-when-you-taste-it"-liver pate... (what's my name again!?!??!)


Simba
Next is Simba... uhm... well, she's a mixed character of Simba and Scar (nah! in short, she's the star and the villain, the yin and the yang, the positive and the negative coz believe me when I say, EVERYTHING IS ABOUT HER and she's not denying it)... I am actually inspired to write different books about her... a dictionary perhaps... a joke book... a know-how guide... name it, coz EVERYTHING is really about her... to site a classic example: One minute you tell her a secret, the next minute she goes freaking the hell out how Pumba knew about that secret when in fact she's the one (for crying out loud) spilled the beans in the first place... and everything just ends with a rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-script: "di talaga well coordinated ang bibig at utak ko... minsan naglalaglagan sila... minsan nga di na rin ako kinakausap ng sarili ko at minsan wino-walkout-an din ako ng sarili ko" haha... no wonder why most of the bloopers are about her... ikaw ba naman ang iwanan ng sarili mo eh... She's the underdog, the villain, the director, the writer and even the talent coordinator of her movie and even ours too... on the other hand, we don't oppose the idea of her EIAM personality coz we totally agree that she's a total package, having her wouldn't give you room to ask for anything more...


Timon
And last but not the least, (well, you always have to save the best for last...)... Pave the way for (drum rolling) --->TIMON! (ehem) That's me... I've got lots of nice things to say about me but let's save that for another post haha... I love everything about the Circle of life... especially having Simba and Pumba in it... they have created such a circle where I can be free to be me... haha I'm not saying that I am not free to be me with my other friends... it's more like they're the ones who really don't care how worst I want to be "me"... with them, I am careless, tactless, stupid, selfish blah blah and they still love me (or do they?!)... parang ganto: they had me at my worst but they love me like I'm the best... naks! John Lloyd lang!?!?! No standards to meet but you just know the limit and you don't really dare abuse it...

This circle has made me feel like a child again (walang pressure gamitin ang brains kasi wala namang expectations)... after almost two decades (napaghahalata ang edad) of knowing each other, we have found a place in each other's heart (amp! masyadong malalim) where we can just sit still, relax and enjoy and just leave whenever (kahit walang abiso)... it's like having another self times three... (hala math ba yan? uwian na!)... this blessing doesn't come along everyday that's why I always thank God for them every time I pray... He gave me more than what I deserve...

 LION KING... It's more fun in the Philippines... 
 (waaahhh! ad ng DOT)

(Looking forward to writing a more serious entry about this wonderful circle)

Pahabol: (wow talagang "pahabol"-makes sense coz she's always "humahabol" lang whenever we meet...) There's another character in this circle, Mufasa, she's as equally important as Simba's father in the movie but just like the real MUFASA nakikita lang sya ni Simba sa reflection at sa dreams... lumaki si Simba sa piling namin ni Pumba hahaha... I may be able to write a longer description about her when she gets to spend longer days/nights with us... so til then, she'll remain as the character with a special participation... (atleast special, kami nga nila Pumba at Simba regular lang without egg pa...)

Mufasa

It's past my bedtime so I guess that's about it for now... til my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment