Friday, November 30, 2012

PWD Chronicles: Watch and Learn


Answering the question: "HOW ARE YOU?" can really be so exhausting at times so more often than not I find myself saying: "I'm fine!" and my insides just scream the painful hell out of me saying: AMALAYER... hehe...

I don't look sick...
but you don't look stupid...
looks can be deceiving... http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/


I hope those who truly care for me may take time to watch this video to further explain what: "I'M FINE" really means to me... Apart from having Epilepsy, Muscular Myotonic Dystrophy, Degenerative Disc Disease, GERD and a fatty liver, I also happen to suffer this Chronic Fatigue Syndrome... I am not posting all these for pity... I don't need it... I need your prayers... nothing more, nothing less... I don't need judgement, I am bound to face the final one (we all are, anyway)... just please allow me to enjoy life while it lasts...
 
I DIDN'T GET THIS BECAUSE I LACK SLEEP... IT IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND... I LACK SLEEP BECAUSE I HAVE THIS... FOR CRYING OUT LOUD... IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO RATHER THAN SPENDING TIME SURFING THE NET... IT IS THE LEAST PAINFUL/DANGEROUS THING TO DO WHEN YOU ARE HANDICAPPED, WELL THAT'S WAY BETTER THAN CRYING & CURSING THE DAY I WAS BORN, MIND YOU...

 


Despite all these, I am grateful for my life... 
my pain and/or the people who want to put me don't can't make me feel otherwise...
God is good!
He makes all things beautiful...
In HIS time...

No comments:

Post a Comment